The following park policies apply to all rental sites in order to ensure a pleasant stay for all of our guests!
- If you don’t want to to take time to read everything, this is the short & sweet version:
- Don’t disturb fellow guests, especially between 10pm & 8am.
- Clean up after yourself and your pets!
- Failure to follow park rules will result in fines or immediate removal from the park without a refund.
- Falcon’s Landing reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Rules and Rates are subject to changes without notice.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to play around other guests’ vehicles or campsites, or on any equipment located on park property.
- Discharging or displaying firearms, paintball, B-B, pellet, air guns, slingshots or any other type of weapon is prohibited.
- Drones are prohibited.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Wood burning fires are allowed only in a raised, covered fire pit and not on the ground. Please check with the office for potential fire bans.
- No smoking in any buildings.
- Do not waste water at any time. You may water decorative plants but do not water lawns.
- Guests will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots or water/electric meters if damage is due to their/their visitor’s/children’s negligence. Obnoxious or offensive activity, excessive noise, abusive language, interference with other guests, disturbing the peace and willful or careless destruction of property in any manner will be cause for termination.
- Falcon’s Landing RV Park, owners, agents, and management are not responsible for injury, loss or claims for any damages to guests, children, pets or property from fire, electric, water, wind, weather, theft, accidents or any other cause.
- If law enforcement authorities are called to your site for any reason, you may be required to vacate the park immediately.
- Falcon’s Landing RV Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Falcon’s Landing RV Park reserves the right to change the rules and rates without notice or apply exemptions for specific guests.
- Check in time is 1:00 pm.
- Upon arrival, please check with the office as sites may change. If the office is closed, a map will be posted on the door.
- Our standard fees are based on two guests.
- There is a 4 person limit per site (or 2 adults up to 4 children).
- Check out time is no later than 11:00 am. Late check out will be charged $25 for first two hours and full daily rate after that.
- Mail service is available for monthly sites with a $50 box rental fee (refundable upon return of mail key). Park mailboxes are located in the mailroom and should you have mail delivered to the park, it will be placed in your box, larger packages can be delivered to the mail room and will be placed on the tables.
- Any property or personal items remaining on the Premises upon expiration or other termination shall be presumed abandoned by Guest. Owner/employees may remove, store, dispose, keep, sell or otherwise take any action with respect to such items without liability or obligation to Guest.
- Site rental includes one vehicle plus your RV. Additional/overflow parking may be available for an additional fee. Please inquire at the office.
- Vehicles may not protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic or be parked on concrete pads or shared yards.
- Parking is allowed in designated parking areas. Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed.
- Speed limit THROUGHOUT the RV Park is 5 mph. Please watch for children playing in the area.
- You may purchase a wash permit for your RV from the office. Washing of other vehicles is not permitted.
- Repairs to RVs must be completed by a mobile RV repair service. Repairs to vehicles other than the RV are not allowed within the park.
- Each site must have own tow-vehicle for their rig. In case of maintenance emergencies, all owners must be available to move rig within 2 hours.
- All vehicles (including RV) must be in operational condition and provide current registration, license plates and insurance.
- Long term guests will be issued vehicle parking stickers which are to be placed in the lower passenger side corner of the front windshield.
Rig & Site Appearance
- There is a 15 year age limit on RVs. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance and/or condition.
- Pressure regulators are recommended for your water connection. Park accepts no responsibility if you choose not to use one.
- Water splitters are not allowed.
- Sewer hoses should be kept off the ground the entire length of the hose from the rig to the connection, and should be supported in an accordion stand. Must have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping. Gray tank can remain open but black tank must be kept closed at all times, unless dumping.
- DO NOT FLUSH paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, sanitary wipes, “flushable wipes”, feminine products, condoms, food, grease, oil, etc.
- Small personal charcoal or gas grills and raised/covered fire pits, chimineas are allowed, except when prohibited by County ordinances. They should be kept a minimum of 5’ away from any structures/RVs. No burning of trash, leaves, etc. and fire should be completely extinguished before retiring for the night.
- Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. Your site must be litter free. If you have a trash can outside, it must have a secure lid and be heavy enough to prevent the wind from blowing it over.
- No swimming pools, trampolines, clothes lines or tents are allowed on your site.
- Please put all cigarette butts in proper containers and make sure they are completely out before dumping in dumpsters.
- Dumpsters are for household trash only. Trash should be deposited in the receptacles in the Park. Do not overfill or put trash on the ground.
- Trash bags should be taken to dumpsters immediately, not left outside of your site, to prevent animals from getting into it.
- The following items are NOT allowed in dumpsters: any hazardous materials (grease, oil, paint, antifreeze), furniture (mattresses, sofas), electronics (TVs, computers, monitors), boxes (must be broken down), animal carcasses. DO NOT PUT THESE ITEMS ON THE GROUND AROUND DUMPSTERS, you must dispose of these items outside of the park! NO large items, appliances, tires or hazardous waste is allowed in or around the dumpsters.
- Only vinyl skirting or air skirting is allowed. No foam, insulation wrap, tarps or plywood are allowed on the exterior of the RV.
- Water hoses should be insulated during winter months. Leaving water dripping or running during cold temperatures is strictly prohibited.
- Small items should be kept in a storage container to prevent them from blowing around the park. No sheds or outbuildings are allowed, only ONE larger plastic outdoor storage container is allowed (no larger than 26 cubic feet), unless they are under the rig and maintained in neat appearance.
- Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed outside and only with covers intended for that item, no tarps. No extra tires are allowed except for single spare tire for rig or vehicle. No appliances are allowed outside the RV.
- For sites that back to a fence, please keep this area clear in case of maintenance needs. This is not to be used as storage.
- Only portable/metal RV decks and stairs are allowed. No pallets, steps, decks, structures or fences may be erected.
- Long term guests are responsible for yard maintenance. Push mower, rakes and snow shovels are available for use.
- No A/C window units are allowed on your site.
- Holiday decorations must be removed within two (2) weeks of holiday.
- We welcome all well-behaved, domesticated pets. Falcon’s Landing RV Park reserves the right to refuse any animal entry into the Park.
- There is a 2 pet limit and dogs are each charged a pet fee.
- All animals must be kept on a 6’ leash at all times. Animals may NOT be tied up, caged, or fenced outside the RV without supervision at any time.
- Foldable black metal pet enclosures are allowed but must be pre-approved by the office for location.
- Constant or frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave.
- Please clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste properly. No doggie bags, containers, or boxes of pet waste are to be kept on your site, please dispose of in dumpster immediately.
- Please do not bring pets into buildings.
- Fishing is only catch and release!
- No swimming, wading or boating allowed. No pets in water.
- Please clean up any fishing lures, lines, trash, etc before departing the area.
- Clean up after pets around pond.
- No motorized vehicles around pond.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Stay off the ice in winter.
Payments, Cancellations and Refunds
- Short term reservations require full payment upon booking.
- Cancellations at least 7 days in advance of the reservation start date will be refunded in full to the original payment form.
- No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of reservation.
- Management may have you move to an alternate site for maintenance or improvements as necessary.
- Refunds may take up to 7 business days for short term stays.
- No refunds will be given for inclement weather, utility outages, limited access to park amenities, early departure or if your reservation is canceled by Falcon’s Landing RV Park for rule violations.
- Long term stays (more than 28 days) require $200 security deposit upon booking and will be held during stay. Final electric and site damages/fines/fees, if any, will be deducted and balance returned within 30 days. Electric charges exceeding the security deposit must be paid within 5 days of receipt or late fees will be assessed.
- All monthly rates start on the first of the month and terms are for ONE month only.
- Guests desiring stays longer than 28 days must complete a probationary period of at least three (3) weeks (or until the first of the month following three weeks), during which they must pay the weekly rate. After the probationary period, guests will be moved to the monthly rate if they have abided by Falcon’s Landing RV Park’s rules.
- Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of check-in will have their reservation canceled and will forfeit the security deposit.
- All monthly payments are accepted by cash, personal or cashier’s check, money order or Venmo transfer to @Falcons-Landing. There is a $30 fee charged for returned checks. A cashier’s check, money order or cash will be required to recover the amount of the returned check, $30 fee and late fees applied to the account. If a check is returned, personal checks will no longer be accepted for future payments.
- Monthly payment is due on or before the 1st of each month. There is a $25 discount for payments received BEFORE the first. There is a 5% late fee on the unpaid balance for payments not received in full by the 7th.
- Monthly rates are charged for electric at $0.14/kWh.
Staying at Falcon’s Landing indicates Guests have read and understand the Rules and will abide by these Rules at all times. Guests understand that failure to follow Rules, by themselves or anyone staying at or visiting their site, may result in fines or immediate cancellation of the reservation without a refund.